Thursday, October 8, 2009

Introduction

I am interested in the history of movies. I am not an expert in this field. I write about movies because I want to learn more about them. I am also interested in Hollywood gossip and biographies, both old and new Hollywood. I can remember Sunday evenings when I was a child. I would watch the Walt Disney movie. I would get so excited when I saw that fairytale castle come onto the television screen. I really did not plan to start a blog today, but here I am. I look forward to writing more later. Please make comments.

4 comments:

  1. So happy to follow your blogs; I wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for following me. I am hoping to have at least 3 or 4 more followers later. I know that there will not be a mad rush to read my stuff. I like to look at your blog because I really do not have that much fashion sense. I am kind of conservative and casual. I can always use new ideas that are also inexpensive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ellen,
    I will be happy to follow your blogs. It looks great so far too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for helping me to get started.

    ReplyDelete