Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Dear Genia106,

Yesterday, I was looking at surfcottage's videos. I had not looked at her channel for awhile. Sometimes I look at the videos with the most views, and then wonder why that video got so many more views than her other views. Frequently it is because of one word in the search like Titanic or Bolero, or the famous song, or something is in the news, or the story is popular right now, but who knows sometimes. She has a video with a cowboy theme, but it is not about movie stars. I have used some of Willie's music, but not cowboy music, so I looked through my Willie music downloads and picked out the song.

Then I looked at my list to pick out a cowboy movie star. I had put Johnny's name on my list when I had made my Mary Pickford video. When I put his name on the list I thought that I would never get around to it, but I knew that I wanted to make a few videos about western movies. I did not know much about him, but he really was in a lot of movies.

I frequently make videos about people who are not on my list yet, and I keep adding people to the list, so my list never seems to get any shorter. For some of the singers and my favorite stars like Clara Bow and Jean Harlow, I will probably make a video about her once or twice a year. It is easier to make a second video because I already have some of the pictures collected. I do not know when I will get tired of making these things, but I assume that I will eventually. I decided not to make a long list for my second channel.It could seem overwhelming. I assume that I will get tired of this later and slow down on making videos.

Yours truly,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment