Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What am I thinking anyway?

Please be sure to follow me. And write a comment so that I know that you were here. A friend of mine encouraged me to start a blog. I did not know what I would write about, so I pondered it for awhile. I checked out other blogs, and found out that they really did not write that much. So I figured, then maybe I could do it then. It would just be a written conversation, whatever comes to mind that day.

I appreciate the fact that you are checking out my blog today. I decided to wait until I wrote the second or third entry before I asked any of my internet friends to read this. Well, this is my third entry, quite incredible. I did not forget about my blog, and perhaps I can keep this up for awhile.

I encourage all my readers, all two of them, whatever, to start their own blogs. At least think about it. I would be happy to follow you too. Please be sure to sign up to follow me. You have probably heard that the new Meryl Streep movie about Julia Child started out as a blog about cooking. Wouldn't it be nice if our blogs could work out as well? I do not think that I can come up with something that would keep my interest long enough to write a book about it, but perhaps someone else can.

Thank you for your internet friendships!

6 comments:

  1. I saw the film and it was so enjoyable; what genius it turned out to be for the lady who blogged on Miss Child , one never knows their destiny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried to think about my destiny. I guess that it was my destiny to make Youtube videos. Too bad I do not make money for it, but it is a fun hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never saw that film but heard it was good.
    I haven't posted on my blog lately. I just don't know what to say. I don't have an exciting life.
    Tonight I worked outside raking leaves after work until 10:00 pm. Really exciting lol!!
    I love to make my videos though. It is fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gigi, When you do not know what to write, perhaps you might post new pictures or your favorite recipe. It is almost Thanksgiving time, and your friends will be cooking more this time of year. I plan to look at other people's blogs and steal some of their ideas when I cannot come up with my own ideas later. I can use their idea and make it different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you ellen for your lovely comments on my blog... and best of luck in your blogging endeavors. keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you I ♥ NY! I just posted a new blog about how to have a successful Youtube channel just a few minutes ago. So I have not given up yet.

    ReplyDelete