Sunday, September 26, 2010

Windows Moviemaker Followup!

I did not write this blog. This was written by one of my Youtube friends who knew that I was interested in learning how to use Windows Moviemaker. I decided to post this for some of my other Youtube friends who might be interested. Thank you, Doug.

This is the effect I used with the sheet music. If I am correct; it will work with the unregistered trial version of Rehan.

http://pleabo.home.comcast.net/~pleabo/MovieMaker/#mirdup

You may be talking about just the notes. If you are; that is the 'Boomerang' effect. It does not require Rehan. Here is the link for it.

http://www.windowsmoviemakers.net/Forums/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=173740

Here is a lesson on how to add effects from Windows Movie Maker Forum.

Go to Start>Computer>OS(C:)>Program Files>Movie Maker>Shared. In this folder; create a new sub folder. Name it 'AddOnTFX'.

Copy the text below and paste it into Notepad. Then save it as 'Boomerang Effects'. Do not save it as text. Replace the .txt at the end with .xml and save it as Boomerang Effects.xml

Go to Documents and find Boomerang Effects.xml Move it from Documents to the AddOnTFX folder you created in Movie Maker.

Now; open Windows Movie Maker. AAR2696--Boomerang should be the first enrty in your effects column. Since it is an effect and not a transition; It will take only one picture fot you to see what it does. It is not my favorite effect. butI do use it sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment