Green Beans 5 Ways
- Heat oil in a large non-tick skillet over medium heat; add beans and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; stir in soy sauce and sesame seeds. Season lightly with salt and pepper, if desired.
- For Lemon Dill Green Beans, stir in 4 tsp. chopped fresh dill or 1 1/4 tsp. dried dill and 1 tsp. grated lemon zest instead of sesame seeds and soy sauce in Step 2.
- For Parmesan Herb Green Beans, stir in 1/2 tsp. dried oregano instead of soy sauce and sesame seeds in Step 2. Top with 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese.
- For Green Beans with Tomatoes & Chilies, stir in 1 can (14.5 oz.) Del Monte® Diced Tomatoes with Zesty Mild Green Chilies, drained, instead of soy sauce and sesame seeds in Step 2. Top with 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese or Cheddar cheese and 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro, if desired.
- For Spicy Lime Green Beans, stir in 1 to 2 tsp. Asian red chili sauce, such as Sriracha, and 1 to 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice instead of sesame seeds and soy sauce in Step 2.